GIS & CAD Data Development
Quality Data, Compiled By Professionals.
Our SYNCADD GIS & data development team understands that accurate, comprehensive, and relevant data are vital to sound decision-making and analysis. At SYNCADD, our professional staff will:
- Develop, update, and/or maintain GIS and CAD data using the most recently available aerial photography, GPS field data collection and validation, hard-copy maps, as-built drawings, and in-house knowledge.
- Develop, manage, and maintain all commonly used databases to include Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, and Microsoft Access.
- Develop, maintain, and make available Federal Geographic Data Committee (FGDC) and/or Spatial Data Standards for Facilities, Infrastructure, and Environment (SDSFIE) compliant metadata for all geospatial data maintained in the GIS database.
- Utilize COTS software to maintain CAD and GIS data to include Esri (ArcGIS Desktop, Server, etc.), Intergraph (GeoMedia), QGIS, Bentley (MicroStation), and Autodesk (AutoCAD).
- Conduct rigorous and thorough QA/QC throughout the development lifecycle.
- Comply with applicable standards, such as Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (A/E/C), International Organization for Standardization (ISO), SDSFIE, FGDC, IGI&S Quality Assurance Plans (QAPs), and United States Marine Corps (USMC) GEOFidelis Geospatial Data Layer Specifications (GGDLS).