Join the SYNCADD team!
Are you interested in joining SYNCADD?
At SYNCADD, we recognize our employees are our most valuable asset and understand their vitality to the overall success of our business.
We promote service excellence and foster an environment that encourages a healthy balance between work and home life.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Profit Sharing 401k plan with company match
- 10 paid holidays annually
- Up to 20 days of paid time-off (PTO)
- Fully paid medical for employees
- Available spouse and family health insurance
- Dental insurance available
- Employee tuition assistance program
- Transportation subsidies (select locations)
- Employee referral programs
- Telework opportunities available for some positions
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
SYNCADD’s team members:
Are passionate about technology, solving problems, and adding value.
Believe in and deliver quality, responsive support and accurate and accountable data.
Are self-initiators who excel individually and within a results-oriented team.
Embrace challenges and solve hard problems.
Are strong communicators and enjoy building long-term relationships.
Support continuous process improvement and professional growth.
Thrive in a professional but family-oriented environment.
Employ strong work ethics and a desire to better the customer, the company, and themselves.
Systems Administrator (#1138)
The Systems Administrator is a key role providing technical support and subject matter expertise related to enterprise computing systems serving both internal customers. Learn more…
GIS Analyst (#1142)
GIS Analyst in the Army’s IGI&S Support Center, supporting worldwide Army GIS requirements. Validate standards and quality compliance of Army installation GIS data submissions to HQ using custom tools and ArcGIS Data Reviewer and produce reports. Learn more…