Software Developer (#1105)
1235 South Clark Street, Suite 610 | Arlington, VA 22202
SYNCADD Systems is looking for a full-stack web developer to perform a range of duties including development of public-facing websites and enterprise web applications, data visualization and business intelligence, responsive UI/UX design and development. Candidates will support system administrators and hosting environments to troubleshoot issues and maintain the applications. Familiarity with Federal Government project work is desirable.
- HTML, CSS
- SQL Server
- Visual Studio
- Equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in computer programming or a closely related field – BS Computer Science preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of programming experience.
- Must possess organizational and problem solving skills.
- Must possess strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask to efficiently meet deadlines with quality work.
- Due to federal contract requirements, must be a US Citizen and clearable to a DOD Secret level. Existing DOD Secret clearance a plus.
- Design, develop, and maintain web applications
- Data modeling and database design
- Software requirements gathering and design
- Participation in architectural and technical planning
This job is a full time position and will be located in Northern Virginia. Due to federal contract requirements, the candidate must be a US Citizen and capable of attaining appropriate security clearance.
The salary compensation will be competitive and commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience. This position includes health care and retirement benefits.
Apply here: Software Developer (#1105).
SYNCADD Systems, Inc. is a rapidly growing technology company that services Department of Defense customers globally. SYNCADD is headquartered in Honolulu with personnel located throughout the Pacific and continental U.S. SYNCADD provides its customers with integrative technologies and services that assist them with effective management of key assets (facilities, space, inventory, costs, and organizations).
SYNCADD is an Equal Opportunity Employer