GIS Developer II (#1108)
1235 South Clark Street, Suite 610 | Arlington, VA 22202
SYNCADD Systems is looking for a GIS Developer II to perform a range of duties including development of web map viewers (WMV), Geographic Information Systems (GIS) applications, and business intelligence (BI) solutions. Candidates will lead efforts to design and implement software solutions based on client requirements. Candidates will use software development processes and methodologies to develop, integrate, and maintain software development efforts. Candidates will support system administrators and GIS analysts to operate and maintain enterprise applications.
3-5 years of development experience with the following technologies on a daily basis:
- Java, C#
- Postgres, MSSQL
- Google Maps, OpenLayers, Leaflet
- ESRI ArcGIS, Mapnik
- ArcGIS Portal/Server, PostGIS
- BS Computer Science or equivalent experience in a related field
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to multitask to efficiently meet deadlines with quality work
- Must be a US Citizen and clearable to a DoD Secret level, existing DoD Secret clearance a plus
- C#, ADO.NET, and ASP.NET web applications, including WCF
- IIS, Apache Tomcat, RedHat
- Git version control experience
- DoD and Army – IT and IA
- Spatial Data Standards for Facilities, Installations & Environment (SDSFIE)
- A/E/C CAD Standard
This job is a full-time position and will be located in Northern Virginia. Due to federal contract requirements, the candidate must be a US Citizen and capable of attaining Secret security clearance.
The salary compensation will be competitive and commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience. This position includes health care and retirement benefits.
Apply here: GIS Developer II (#1108).
SYNCADD Systems, Inc. is a rapidly growing technology company that services Department of Defense customers globally. SYNCADD is headquartered in Honolulu with personnel located throughout the Pacific and continental U.S. SYNCADD provides its customers with integrative technologies and services that assist them with effective management of key assets (facilities, space, inventory, costs, and organizations).
SYNCADD is an Equal Opportunity Employer