GFEBS Business System Operator (#1133)
General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) operator to support installation CFOA compliance.
Input updates to GFEBS as directed by GFEBS System Analyst.
Duties and Responsibilities
This position requires*:
- On-site full time support
- Minimum of 1 year of daily GFEBS data entry experience
- Experience with Real Property workflows/processes at military installations
- Working knowledge of Army category codes and Unit Identification Codes (UIC)
- Editing and compilation of data specifically related to GFEBS such as:
- Complete building disposal in GFEBS
- Adjust pool and rental space and update UIC contract assignments in GFEBS
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Experience preparing other documentation a plus
- Maintaining and updating documented standard operating procedures
* Don’t feel qualified? Will train the right person based on resume submitted and personal interview.
- Must be capable of obtaining necessary security clearances, such as the acquisition of a CAC card
- Must have problem solving skills
- Must be able to multi-task to efficiently meet deadlines with quality work
- Motivated and able to function as part of a team
- Must possess strong written and oral communication skills.
This job is a full time position based on contract deliverables. Veterans are encouraged to apply. The candidate must be capable of attaining necessary security clearances.
The compensation will be competitive and commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience. This position includes health care and retirement benefits. Relocation allowance will not be provided.
SYNCADD Systems, Inc. is a rapidly growing technology company that services Department of Defense customers globally. SYNCADD is headquartered in Honolulu with personnel located throughout the Pacific and continental U.S. SYNCADD provides its customers with integrative technologies and services that assist with effective management of key resources (facilities, space, inventory, costs, and organizations).
Apply here: GFEBS Business System Operator (#1133).
SYNCADD is an Equal Opportunity Employer