Database Developer (#1106)
1235 South Clark Street, Suite 610 | Arlington, VA 22202
Location: Arlington, VA.
Travel: Minimal, Occasional Weekend Support May Be Required
The Database Developer is a key role providing support for the U.S. Army’s Installation Status Report (ISR) program. The ISR application is a based around Microsoft technologies (VB .NET, SQL Server). Primary duties will be focused on the maintenance of data structures and content supporting the legacy ISR application, as well as creation and maintenance of reports. Occasional programming (coding) support is also required. Candidates will support system administrators and hosting environments to troubleshoot issues and maintain applications. Familiarity or experience with Federal Government project work is highly desirable.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the day-to-day operation and maintenance of data structures and data for the U.S. Army Installation Status Report program (MS SQL Server).
- Support ad hoc customer reporting needs and data calls using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Provide customer request and trouble ticket support
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3 – 5 years supporting database development in a Microsoft environment
- Experience and strong familiarity working with relational database concepts
- Experience with SQL Server 2008 R2
- Strong T-SQL skills
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- ASP.NET (VB focus)
- Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Due to federal contract requirements, must be a US Citizen
SYNCADD Systems, Inc. is a rapidly growing technology services company serving the Department of Defense. SYNCADD has provided technology solutions with a strong focus on customer success. SYNCADD is a Women Owned Small Business with corporate headquarters in Honolulu Hawaii, and regional offices in Crystal City, VA, and San Antonio, Texas.
SYNCADD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply here: Database Developer (#1106).