Administrative Specialist (#1103)
SYNCADD Systems, Inc. is seeking an Administrative Specialist to provide professional administrative support and visitor control. This position is at our corporate headquarters in Honolulu, HI. We seek a pro-active, resourceful and people-oriented individual able to multi-task and handle a variety of projects with minimal supervision. The successful candidate must be able to manage their time well. The individual is responsible for duties from providing administrative support for the front desk activities, projects, proposals, technical & business documentation, and communications.
Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Create documents that make complex technical concepts understandable to a wide range of audiences, including non-technical readers. These documents will meet style, formatting and clearance standards and expectations.
- Prepare illustrative materials, selecting drawings, diagrams and charts. This documentation includes online help, user guides, white papers, design specifications, system manual and other documents.
- Provide support for Microsoft office products. Includes creating templates / designs, formatting, graphics, proofreading, and editing documents for project support, contract proposals, or general company business. Provide document translations and extractions (create PDF / extract data from PDF to recreate an editable document).
- Assist in preparing reports for Projects, Finance, and Executive Management
- Assist Finance Manager with invoice payments and deposits
- Maintain office supplies by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipate needed supplies; complete purchase request forms; place orders for supplies; and verify receipt of supplies.
- Research travel options, costs, and make travel arrangements including flights, hotel, and rental car for staff.
- Manage shipping accounts for UPS, FedEx and USPS.
- Sort and route mail to appropriate staff member.
- Coordinate and maintain training records and compliance for all SYNCADD employees.
- Assist with and support audit and self-assessment activities
- Perform various tasks to provide support for all SYNCADD employees, including Executive Management, PM’s, Development, Production, and our field teams.
- Perform general administrative duties including faxing, photocopying, and filing.
- Ensures office equipment remains operational by completing preventive maintenance, calling for repairs, and maintaining equipment inventories.
- Answers incoming phone calls, routes calls to appropriate personnel, and takes messages.
- Strong business writing and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and publishing software
- Bachelor Degree in Communications, English, Marketing, or other appropriate discipline; or a 2 year Associates Degree with 2 years of relevant experience.
This job is a full-time position located in Honolulu, HI.
Apply here: Administrative Specialist (#1103).
SYNCADD Systems, Inc. is a rapidly growing technology company that services Department of Defense customers globally. SYNCADD is headquartered in Honolulu with personnel located throughout the Pacific and continental U.S. SYNCADD provides its customers with integrative technologies and services that assist them with effective management of key assets (facilities, space, inventory, costs, and organizations).
SYNCADD is an Equal Opportunity Employer